Anime-fans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime-fans

Anime-fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-fans a forum about manga, anime you can find news, game . quiz, and contest ...

2 posters

Bunny Drop

Sogeking Hero
    Sogeking Hero

F-Pts : 4876

Bunny Drop Empty Bunny Drop

Post  Sogeking Hero Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 pm

In few days an anime "Bunny Drop" will will be aired. I was kind of curius about it when i read about the plot so i checked out the manga. And i enjoyed it very much. The style of the manga is kind of similar to "Itazura na kiss" and "Alice and Lillia" So if you liked any of these i belive that you will enjoy "Bunny drop".

Here is a very good description of it witch i found at Wikipedia

When thirty-year-old Daikichi returns home for his grandfather's funeral he learns about the existence of Rin, his grandfather's illegitimate six-year-old daughter by an unknown mother. The girl is an embarrassment to all his relatives and is treated as an outcast. Annoyed by their attitude, Daikichi decides to take care of Rin himself, even though he is single and has no experience raising a child. As Rin becomes part of his life, Daikichi experiences the hardship of a single parent. He is befriended by the mother of Kouki Nitani, a single mother, who gives him advice on raising Rin. After a year has passed, Daikichi acknowledges his sacrifices for Rin has been worth it.

There was more of it but i cut out the part with a quite large spoiler :3

Last edited by Sogeking Hero on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sigma100
    sigma100
    Admin

F-Pts : 4930

Bunny Drop Empty Re: Bunny Drop

Post  sigma100 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks i will check the manga when i have time and see if his good like you say
    Sogeking Hero
    Sogeking Hero

Post  Sogeking Hero Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm

I'm sure you will enjoy it Very Happy
    Sogeking Hero
    Sogeking Hero

Post  Sogeking Hero Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

It seems that I was mistaken about airing date. The anime is already out under name "Usagi Drop" And its great :3

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:24 pm